Synonyms of prostrate
- 1. prostrate, bow down, lie down, lie
- usage: get into a prostrate position, as in submission
- 2. prostrate, change, alter, modify
- usage: render helpless or defenseless; "They prostrated the enemy"
- 3. prostrate, throw
- usage: throw down flat, as on the ground; "She prostrated herself with frustration"
- 1. flat, prostrate, unerect (vs. erect)
- usage: stretched out and lying at full length along the ground; "found himself lying flat on the floor"
- 2. prone, prostrate, unerect (vs. erect)
- usage: lying face downward
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of prostrate (Dictionary)