- 1. prospect, chance, potential, potentiality, potency
- usage: the possibility of future success; "his prospects as a writer are excellent"
- 2. expectation, outlook, prospect, belief
- usage: belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- 3. candidate, prospect, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- 4. view, aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama, visual percept, visual image
- usage: the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- 5. prognosis, prospect, medical prognosis, medical diagnosis
- usage: a prediction of the course of a disease
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prospect, search, look
- usage: search for something desirable; "prospect a job"
- 2. prospect, research, search, explore
- usage: explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
All rights reserved.
See also: prospect (Dictionary)