WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. leaning, propensity, tendency, inclination
- usage: an inclination to do something; "he felt leanings toward frivolity"
- 2. proclivity, propensity, leaning, inclination, disposition, tendency
- usage: a natural inclination; "he has a proclivity for exaggeration"
- 3. aptness, propensity, disposition
- usage: a disposition to behave in a certain way; "the aptness of iron to rust"; "the propensity of disease to spread"
All rights reserved.
See also: propensity (Dictionary)