WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. propagation, extension, dissemination, airing, public exposure, spreading
- usage: the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- 2. generation, multiplication, propagation, reproduction, procreation, breeding, facts of life
- usage: the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- 3. propagation, physical phenomenon
- usage: the movement of a wave through a medium
All rights reserved.
See also: propagation (Dictionary)