WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prolongation, protraction, perpetuation, lengthening, continuance, continuation
- usage: the act of prolonging something; "there was an indefinite prolongation of the peace talks"
- 2. extension, lengthiness, prolongation, longness
- usage: amount or degree or range to which something extends; "the wire has an extension of 50 feet"
- 3. lengthiness, prolongation, continuation, protraction, duration, length
- usage: the consequence of being lengthened in duration
All rights reserved.
See also: prolongation (Dictionary)