- 1. profile, chart
- usage: an analysis (often in graphical form) representing the extent to which something exhibits various characteristics; "a biochemical profile of blood"; "a psychological profile of serial killers"
- 2. profile, side view
- usage: an outline of something (especially a human face as seen from one side)
- 3. profile, biography, life, life story, life history
- usage: biographical sketch
- 4. visibility, profile, salience, saliency, strikingness
- usage: degree of exposure to public notice; "that candidate does not have sufficient visibility to win an election"
- 5. profile, cross section
- usage: a vertical section of the Earth's crust showing the different horizons or layers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. profile, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: write about; "The author of this article profiles a famous painter"
- 2. profile, represent, interpret
- usage: represent in profile, by drawing or painting
All rights reserved.
See also: profile (Dictionary)