Synonyms of processor
- 1. processor, business, concern, business concern, business organization, business organisation
- usage: a business engaged in processing agricultural products and preparing them for market
- 2. processor, worker
- usage: someone who processes things (foods or photographs or applicants etc.)
- 3. central processing unit, CPU, C.P.U., central processor, processor, mainframe, electronic equipment, hardware, computer hardware
- usage: (computer science) the part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing; "the CPU and the memory form the central part of a computer to which the peripherals are attached"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of processor (Dictionary)