1. return, issue, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff, income
usage: the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
1. continue, go on, carry on, proceed, talk, speak
usage: continue talking; "I know it's hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room"
2. proceed, go forward, continue, travel, go, move, locomote
usage: move ahead; travel onward in time or space; "We proceeded towards Washington"; "She continued in the direction of the hills"; "We are moving ahead in time now"
3. go, proceed, move, act, move
usage: follow a procedure or take a course; "We should go farther in this matter"; "She went through a lot of trouble"; "go about the world in a certain manner"; "Messages must go through diplomatic channels"
4. proceed, go, happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
usage: follow a certain course; "The inauguration went well"; "how did your interview go?"
5. continue, go on, proceed, go along, keep, act, move
usage: continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight"