WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. problem, job, difficulty
- usage: a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved; "she and her husband are having problems"; "it is always a job to contact him"; "urban problems such as traffic congestion and smog"
- 2. problem, question, head
- usage: a question raised for consideration or solution; "our homework consisted of ten problems to solve"
- 3. trouble, problem, difficulty
- usage: a source of difficulty; "one trouble after another delayed the job"; "what's the problem?"
All rights reserved.
See also: problem (Dictionary)