Synonyms of probing
- 1. probe, examine, investigate, look into
- usage: question or examine thoroughly and closely
- 2. probe, dig into, poke into, penetrate, perforate
- usage: examine physically with or as if with a probe; "probe an anthill"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inquisitory, probing, searching, inquiring (vs. uninquiring)
- usage: diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry"; "a searching investigation of their past dealings"
All rights reserved.