- 1. printing, writing
- usage: text handwritten in the style of printed matter
- 2. printing, commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business
- usage: the business of producing printed material for sale or distribution
- 3. printing, printing process, writing
- usage: reproduction by applying ink to paper as for publication
- 4. impression, printing, publication
- usage: all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. print, publish, produce, make, create
- usage: put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
- 2. print, write
- usage: write as if with print; not cursive
- 3. print, reproduce
- usage: make into a print; "print the negative"
- 4. print, impress, write
- usage: reproduce by printing
All rights reserved.
See also: printing (Dictionary)