WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prevision, vision
- usage: a prophetic vision (as in a dream)
- 2. prescience, prevision, capacity, mental ability
- usage: the power to foresee the future
- 3. prevision, foresight, farsightedness, prospicience, knowing
- usage: seeing ahead; knowing in advance; foreseeing
- 4. prediction, anticipation, prevision, reasoning, logical thinking, abstract thought
- usage: the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)
All rights reserved.
See also: prevision (Dictionary)