- 1. premiere, performance, public presentation
- usage: the first public performance of a play or movie
- 1. premier, premiere
- usage: be performed for the first time; "We premiered the opera of the young composer and it was a critical success"
- 2. premier, premiere, perform, execute, do
- usage: perform a work for the first time
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. premier, premiere, first (vs. last)
- usage: preceding all others in time; "the premiere showing"
All rights reserved.
See also: premiere (Dictionary)