- 1. premeditate, consider, debate, moot, turn over, deliberate
- usage: consider, ponder, or plan (an action) beforehand; "premeditated murder"
- 2. premeditate, chew over, think over, meditate, ponder, excogitate, contemplate, muse, reflect, mull, mull over, ruminate, speculate
- usage: think or reflect beforehand or in advance; "I rarely premeditate, which is a mistake"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. premeditated (vs. unpremeditated), aforethought(postnominal), planned, plotted, intended, planned
- usage: characterized by deliberate purpose and some degree of planning; "a premeditated crime"
All rights reserved.
See also: premeditated (Dictionary)