Synonyms of prejudiced
- 1. prejudice, disadvantage, disfavor, disfavour
- usage: disadvantage by prejudice
- 2. prejudice, prepossess, influence, act upon, work
- usage: influence (somebody's) opinion in advance
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prejudiced, subjective (vs. objective)
- usage: emanating from a person's emotions and prejudices
- 2. prejudiced (vs. unprejudiced), discriminatory, homophobic, jaundiced, loaded, racist, antiblack, anti-Semite(prenominal), sexist
- usage: being biased or having a belief or attitude formed beforehand; "a prejudiced judge"
All rights reserved.