Synonyms of practised
- 1. rehearse, practise, practice, perform, execute, do
- usage: engage in a rehearsal (of)
- 2. practice, practise, exercise, do
- usage: carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
- 3. drill, exercise, practice, practise, learn, study, read, take
- usage: learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. practiced, practised, experienced (vs. inexperienced), experient
- usage: skillful after much practice
All rights reserved.