WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. praseodymium, Pr, atomic number 59, metallic element, metal
- usage: a soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; can be recovered from bastnasite or monazite by an ion-exchange process
- 2. Puerto Rico, Porto Rico, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, PR
- usage: a self-governing commonwealth associated with the United States occupying the island of Puerto Rico
- 3. public relations, PR, promotion, publicity, promotional material, packaging
- usage: a promotion intended to create goodwill for a person or institution
All rights reserved.
See also: pr (Dictionary)