- 1. pout, moue, wry face, grimace, face
- usage: a disdainful grimace
- 2. eelpout, pout, blennioid fish, blennioid
- usage: marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas
- 3. horned pout, hornpout, pout, Ameiurus Melas, bullhead, bullhead catfish
- usage: catfish common in eastern United States
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sulk, pout, brood
- usage: be in a huff and display one's displeasure; "She is pouting because she didn't get what she wanted"
- 2. pout, mop, mow, grimace, make a face, pull a face
- usage: make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip; "mop and mow"; "The girl pouted"
All rights reserved.
See also: pout (Dictionary)