Synonyms of potted
- 1. pot, implant, engraft, embed, imbed, plant
- usage: plant in a pot; "He potted the palm"
- 1. potted (vs. unpotted)
- usage: of plants; planted or grown in a pot; "potted geraniums"
- 2. potted, preserved (vs. fresh)
- usage: preserved in a pot or can or jar; "potted meat"; "potted shrimp"
- 3. potted, abridged (vs. unabridged)
- usage: (British informal) summarized or abridged; "a potted version of a novel"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of potted (Dictionary)