WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. poster, posting, placard, notice, bill, card, sign
- usage: a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
- 2. bill poster, poster, bill sticker, worker
- usage: someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards
- 3. post horse, post-horse, poster, horse, Equus caballus
- usage: a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
All rights reserved.
See also: poster (Dictionary)