Synonyms of posted
- 1. post, affix, stick on
- usage: affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
- 2. post, announce, denote
- usage: publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
- 3. post, delegate, designate, depute, assign
- usage: assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
- 4. station, post, send, place, move, displace
- usage: assign to a station
- 5. post, record, enter, put down
- usage: display, as of records in sports games
- 6. post, list
- usage: enter on a public list
- 7. post, carry, transfer
- usage: transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- 8. post, ride horseback
- usage: ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
- 9. stake, post, mark
- usage: mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
- 10. post, put up, install, instal, put in, set up
- usage: place so as to be noticed; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
- 11. mail, post, send, transfer
- usage: cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- 12. post, brand, call
- usage: mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. posted
- usage: publicly announced; "the posted speed limit"
All rights reserved.