- 1. pore, hole
- usage: any tiny hole admitting passage of a liquid (fluid or gas)
- 2. pore, duct, epithelial duct, canal, channel
- usage: any small opening in the skin or outer surface of an animal
- 3. stoma, stomate, pore, aperture
- usage: a minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor can pass
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore, rivet, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
All rights reserved.
See also: pore (Dictionary)