WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Popper, Karl Popper, Sir Karl Raimund Popper, philosopher
- usage: British philosopher (born in Austria) who argued that scientific theories can never be proved to be true, but are tested by attempts to falsify them (1902-1994)
- 2. popper, stimulant, stimulant drug, excitant
- usage: a container of stimulant drug (amyl nitrate or butyl nitrite)
- 3. popper, cooker
- usage: a container for cooking popcorn
All rights reserved.
See also: popper (Dictionary)