Synonyms of pop up
- 1. pop-up book, pop-up, book
- usage: a book (usually for children) that contains one or more pages such that a three-dimensional structure rises up when a page is opened
- 2. pop fly, pop-fly, pop-up, fly, fly ball
- usage: a short high fly ball
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crop up, pop up, pop, appear
- usage: appear suddenly or unexpectedly; "The farm popped into view as we turned the corner"; "He suddenly popped up out of nowhere"
All rights reserved.