WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pony, horse, Equus caballus
- usage: a range horse of the western United States
- 2. pony, racehorse, race horse, bangtail
- usage: an informal term for a racehorse; "he liked to bet on the ponies"
- 3. pony, trot, crib, translation, interlingual rendition, rendering, version
- usage: a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- 4. shot glass, jigger, pony, glass, drinking glass
- usage: a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- 5. pony, horse, Equus caballus
- usage: any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
All rights reserved.
See also: pony (Dictionary)