- 1. polychrome, work, piece of work
- usage: a piece of work composed of or decorated in many colors
- 1. polychrome, polychromize, polychromise, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: color with many colors; make polychrome
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. polychromatic, polychrome, polychromic, colored (vs. uncolored), coloured, colorful
- usage: having or exhibiting many colors
All rights reserved.
See also: polychrome (Dictionary)