WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. arrow, pointer, mark
- usage: a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- 2. pointer, indicator
- usage: an indicator as on a dial
- 3. cursor, pointer, indicator
- usage: (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display; moving it allows the user to point to commands or screen positions
- 4. pointer, Spanish pointer, sporting dog, gun dog
- usage: a strong slender smooth-haired dog of Spanish origin having a white coat with brown or black patches; scents out and points to game
All rights reserved.
See also: pointer (Dictionary)