WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. poacher, appropriator
- usage: someone who hunts or fishes illegally on the property of another
- 2. poacher, cooking utensil, cookware, vessel
- usage: a cooking vessel designed to poach food (such as fish or eggs)
- 3. poacher, sea poacher, sea poker, scorpaenoid, scorpaenoid fish
- usage: small slender fish (to 8 inches) with body covered by bony plates; chiefly of deeper northern Pacific waters
All rights reserved.
See also: poacher (Dictionary)