WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. autopsy, necropsy, postmortem, post-mortem, PM, postmortem examination, post-mortem examination, examination, scrutiny
- usage: an examination and dissection of a dead body to determine cause of death or the changes produced by disease
- 2. promethium, Pm, atomic number 61, metallic element, metal
- usage: a soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group having no stable isotope; was discovered in radioactive form as a fission product of uranium
- 3. Prime Minister, PM, premier, head of state, chief of state
- usage: the person who holds the position of head of the government in the United Kingdom
- 4. phase modulation, PM, modulation
- usage: modulation of the phase of the carrier wave
All rights reserved.
See also: pm (Dictionary)