Synonyms of pluralist
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pluralist, cleric, churchman, divine, ecclesiastic
- usage: a cleric who holds more than one benefice at a time
- 2. pluralist, philosopher
- usage: a philosopher who believes that no single explanation can account for all the phenomena of nature
- 3. pluralist, liberal, liberalist, progressive
- usage: someone who believes that distinct ethnic or cultural or religious groups can exist together in society
All rights reserved.