WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pluralism, social organization, social organisation, social structure, social system, structure
- usage: a social organization in which diversity of racial or religious or ethnic or cultural groups is tolerated
- 2. pluralism, doctrine, philosophy, philosophical system, school of thought, ism
- usage: the doctrine that reality consists of several basic substances or elements
- 3. pluralism, practice, pattern
- usage: the practice of one person holding more than one benefice at a time
All rights reserved.
See also: pluralism (Dictionary)