Synonyms of ploughed
- 1. plow, plough, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move in a way resembling that of a plow cutting into or going through the soil; "The ship plowed through the water"
- 2. plow, plough, turn, till
- usage: to break and turn over earth especially with a plow; "Farmer Jones plowed his east field last week"; "turn the earth in the Spring"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. plowed (vs. unplowed), ploughed, tilled
- usage: (of farmland) broken and turned over with a plow; "plowed fields"
All rights reserved.