WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. schemer, plotter, planner, contriver, deviser
- usage: a planner who draws up a personal scheme of action
- 2. plotter, mapper, clerk
- usage: a clerk who marks data on a chart
- 3. conspirator, coconspirator, plotter, machinator, criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor
- usage: a member of a conspiracy
- 4. plotter, instrument
- usage: an instrument (usually driven by a computer) for drawing graphs or pictures
All rights reserved.
See also: plotter (Dictionary)