Synonyms of plotted
- 1. plot, plan
- usage: plan secretly, usually something illegal; "They plotted the overthrow of the government"
- 2. diagram, plot, draw
- usage: make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- 3. plat, plot, map
- usage: make a plat of; "Plat the town"
- 4. plot, plan, project, contrive, design
- usage: devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet); "the writer is plotting a new novel"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aforethought(postnominal), planned, plotted, premeditated (vs. unpremeditated)
- usage: planned in advance; "with malice aforethought"
All rights reserved.