- 1. plop, noise
- usage: the noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash
- 1. plop, drop
- usage: drop something with a plopping sound
- 2. plop, descend, fall, go down, come down
- usage: drop with the sound of something falling into water
- 3. plank, flump, plonk, plop, plunk, plump down, plunk down, plump, set down, put down, place down
- usage: set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. plop, plunk
- usage: with a short hollow thud; "plop came the ball down to the corner of the green"
All rights reserved.
See also: plop (Dictionary)