Synonyms of plodding
- 1. drudgery, plodding, grind, donkeywork, labor, labour, toil
- usage: hard monotonous routine work
- 2. plodding, plod, walk, walking
- usage: the act of walking with a slow heavy gait; "I could recognize his plod anywhere"
- 1. slog, footslog, plod, trudge, pad, tramp, walk
- usage: walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud; "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. leaden, plodding, effortful (vs. effortless)
- usage: (of movement) slow and laborious; "leaden steps"
All rights reserved.