Synonyms of plodder
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. trudger, plodder, slogger, pedestrian, walker, footer
- usage: someone who walks in a laborious heavy-footed manner
- 2. plodder, slogger, hack, drudge, hacker
- usage: someone who works slowly and monotonously for long hours
- 3. plodder, slowpoke, stick-in-the-mud, slowcoach, dawdler, drone, laggard, lagger, trailer, poke
- usage: someone who moves slowly; "in England they call a slowpoke a slowcoach"
All rights reserved.