Synonyms of pleasing
- 1. pleasing, gratification
- usage: the act of one who pleases
- 1. please, delight, satisfy, gratify
- usage: give pleasure to or be pleasing to; "These colors please the senses"; "a pleasing sensation"
- 2. please, wish, care, like
- usage: be the will of or have the will (to); "he could do many things if he pleased"
- 3. please, satisfy, gratify
- usage: give satisfaction; "The waiters around her aim to please"
- 1. pleasing (vs. displeasing), admirable, charming, delightful, delicious, easy, fabulous, fab, good, gratifying, sweet, ingratiating, sweet, attractive, beautiful, humorous#1, humourous, pleasant
- usage: giving pleasure and satisfaction; "a pleasing piece of news"; "pleasing in manner and appearance"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pleasing (Dictionary)