- 1. please, delight, satisfy, gratify
- usage: give pleasure to or be pleasing to; "These colors please the senses"; "a pleasing sensation"
- 2. please, wish, care, like
- usage: be the will of or have the will (to); "he could do many things if he pleased"
- 3. please, satisfy, gratify
- usage: give satisfaction; "The waiters around her aim to please"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. please
- usage: used in polite request; "please pay attention"
All rights reserved.
See also: please (Dictionary)