WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. plastron, shirtfront
- usage: the ornamental front of a woman's bodice or shirt
- 2. plastron, shirtfront
- usage: the front of man's dress shirt
- 3. plastron, breastplate, aegis, egis
- usage: a metal breastplate that was worn under a coat of mail
- 4. plastron, pad
- usage: a large pad worn by a fencer to protect the chest
- 5. plastron, exoskeleton
- usage: (zoology) the part of a turtle's shell forming its underside
All rights reserved.
See also: plastron (Dictionary)