- 1. plastering, daubing, application, coating, covering
- usage: the application of plaster
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. plaster, plaster over, stick on, cover
- usage: apply a heavy coat to
- 2. plaster, beplaster, cover
- usage: cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"
- 3. plaster, affix, stick on
- usage: affix conspicuously; "She plastered warnings all over the wall"
- 4. plaster, cover
- usage: apply a plaster cast to; "plaster the broken arm"
- 5. plaster, daub, coat, surface
- usage: coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
- 6. poultice, plaster, dress
- usage: dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
All rights reserved.
See also: plastering (Dictionary)