- 1. plaster, plaster over, stick on, cover
- usage: apply a heavy coat to
- 2. plaster, beplaster, cover
- usage: cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"
- 3. plaster, affix, stick on
- usage: affix conspicuously; "She plastered warnings all over the wall"
- 4. plaster, cover
- usage: apply a plaster cast to; "plaster the broken arm"
- 5. plaster, daub, coat, surface
- usage: coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
- 6. poultice, plaster, dress
- usage: dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. plastered, slicked, groomed (vs. ungroomed)
- usage: (of hair) made smooth by applying a sticky or glossy substance; "black hair plastered with pomade"
- 2. plastered, sealed, covered (vs. bare)
- usage: (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
- 3. besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: very drunk
All rights reserved.
See also: plastered (Dictionary)