WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. placement, arrangement, position, spatial relation
- usage: the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"
- 2. placement, contact
- usage: contact established between applicants and prospective employees; "the agency provided placement services"
- 3. placement, location, locating, position, positioning, emplacement, activity
- usage: the act of putting something in a certain place
All rights reserved.
See also: placement (Dictionary)