WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Pitt, George Pitt, George Dibdin Pitt, George Dibdin-Pitt
- usage: a British playwright who created the fictional character Sweeney Todd (1799-1855)
- 2. Pitt, William Pitt, Second Earl of Chatham, Pitt the Younger
- usage: English statesman and son of Pitt the Elder (1759-1806)
- 3. Pitt, William Pitt, First Earl of Chatham, Pitt the Elder
- usage: English statesman who brought the Seven Years' War to an end (1708-1778)
All rights reserved.
See also: pitt (Dictionary)