WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Pisces, Pisces the Fishes, Fish
- usage: the twelfth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about February 19 to March 20
- 2. Pisces, Fish, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- 3. Pisces
- usage: a large faint zodiacal constellation; between Aquarius and Aries
- 4. Pisces, division
- usage: a group of vertebrates comprising both cartilaginous and bony fishes and sometimes including the jawless vertebrates; not used technically
All rights reserved.
See also: pisces (Dictionary)