- 1. pip, animal disease
- usage: a disease of poultry
- 2. pip, ailment, complaint, ill
- usage: a minor nonspecific ailment
- 3. pip, seed
- usage: a small hard seed found in some fruits
- 4. spot, pip, marker, marking, mark
- usage: a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- 5. blip, pip, radar target, radar echo
- usage: a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shoot, pip, kill
- usage: kill by firing a missile
- 2. shoot, hit, pip, injure, wound
- usage: hit with a missile from a weapon
- 3. worst, pip, mop up, whip, rack up, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
All rights reserved.
See also: pip (Dictionary)