WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pint, British capacity unit, Imperial capacity unit
- usage: a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 4 gills or 568.26 cubic centimeters
- 2. pint, dry pint, United States dry unit
- usage: a United States dry unit equal to 0.5 quart or 33.6 cubic inches
- 3. pint, United States liquid unit
- usage: a United States liquid unit equal to 16 fluid ounces; two pints equal one quart
All rights reserved.
See also: pint (Dictionary)