Synonyms of pillaged
- 1. plunder, despoil, loot, reave, strip, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray, take
- usage: steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. looted, pillaged, plundered, ransacked, empty (vs. full)
- usage: wrongfully emptied or stripped of anything of value; "the robbers left the looted train"; "people returned to the plundered village"
- 2. despoiled, pillaged, raped, ravaged, sacked, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: having been robbed and destroyed by force and violence; "the raped countryside"
All rights reserved.