WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pilgrim, wayfarer, journeyer
- usage: someone who journeys in foreign lands
- 2. Pilgrim, Pilgrim Father, settler, colonist
- usage: one of the colonists from England who sailed to America on the Mayflower and founded the colony of Plymouth in New England in 1620
- 3. pilgrim, believer, worshiper, worshipper
- usage: someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion
All rights reserved.
See also: pilgrim (Dictionary)