Synonyms of pile up
- 1. pileup, collision
- usage: multiple collisions of vehicles
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. accumulate, cumulate, conglomerate, pile up, gather, amass, increase
- usage: collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office"; "The work keeps piling up"
- 2. pile up, heap up, stack up, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: arrange into piles or stacks; "She piled up her books in my living room"
- 3. roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard, store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- usage: get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
All rights reserved.